We suggest that you familiarize yourself with step-by-step instructions on the organization of export from Russia of goods produced within the country.
1 STAGE – PREPARATION FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT FOR EXPORT FROM RUSSIA
- Conduct market research of potential buyers
- Choosing a trading partner
- Verification of partner documents
- Negotiating with a partner or company representing a partner’s interests in Russia.
TYPE OF PARTNERSHIP RELATIONS:
- Commodity – sale of goods (services)
- Contracting – supply of machines and mechanisms, technologies and services (maintenance, training) of joint contracts
- Leasing – delivery of machinery and equipment in leasing with the possibility of subsequent redemption
- Licensed – delivery, sale and service of software and intellectual products.
- Compensation – supply of goods and services in exchange for goods and services received through barter.
When concluding an export transaction, it is necessary to take into account not so much the value of the goods at the exporter’s warehouse from Russia, as the final price that the consignee will pay as a result of the transaction for the export of goods from Russia.
ACCORDING TO THE CALCULATION FORMULA, EWX IS THE COST OF THE GOODS IN THE SUPPLIER’S WAREHOUSE.
FAS + (costs at the port of shipment, port charges, storage services, loading on board of the vessel) = DAF FOB
FKA FOB + (paperwork, freight to the border) = DAF
DAF + (freight to destination port) = CFR
CFR + (port charges at the port of destination, escorting the vessel to the berth) = DES
DES + (unloading costs to the berth at the port of destination) = DEQ
DEQ + (insurance costs) = CIF
DEQ + (delivery to the warehouse of the recipient) = DDU CPT
DDU CPT + (cargo insurance in the territory of the buyer’s country) = CIP
DDU CPT + (customs duties in the territory of the buyer’s country) = DDP
Total, the difference between the value of EWX and the final DDP – the value of the goods in the warehouse of the recipient (buyer) becomes significant. The consultants of LLC “Navigator Logistics” can help to calculate the exact unit cost of the cargo for the recipient. We provide such services for exporters of goods and services from Russia, as well as for buyers abroad.
2 STAGE – CONCLUSION OF EXPORT CONTRACT FROM RUSSIA
- The procedure for signing of the transaction
- Registration of the passport of the transaction and registration of the contract in the bank
3 STAGE – CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AND SHIPPING OF GOODS
- Receiving an order and agreeing on the delivery schedule
- Preparation of goods for shipment. Packaging, collection in the consignment
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance of goods
- Customs clearance
- Selection of the delivery option and export of goods from the territory of the Russian Federation
4 STAGE – VAT REFUND OF EXPORT CARGO
- Receiving payment for goods
- Currency control of the transaction
- Preparation of documents for VAT refund for the export of goods from Russia
- Transfer of documents to the tax authorities for VAT refund due to exports from Russia